Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Menu for Mojito

no avatar
User

Becca MacGilvray

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:11 pm

St. Matthews

Menu for Mojito

by Becca MacGilvray » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:23 am

Does anyone know where I can find a menu for Mojito online to order food for carryout this evening? I have searched and searched to no avail! Please help!

Thanks,
Becca
no avatar
User

Sara Boyle

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:05 pm

Jeffersontown

Mojito Menu

by Sara Boyle » Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:07 pm

Hey Becca,

Suggestion, go to the MemberList link at the top of the forum page, do a sort by name and you'll find the option to pm Fernando. I'm sure he'll be happy to send along a PDF attachemnt for you.

just a thought

Sara
no avatar
User

Sherrie G

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed May 02, 2007 4:13 pm

by Sherrie G » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:00 pm

I'm guessing it's a little late... but I just got this month's copy of Louisville Magazine and with it is Eats - Volume 11. It has Mojito's menu in there.
no avatar
User

Becca MacGilvray

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:11 pm

St. Matthews

by Becca MacGilvray » Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:30 am

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. Still no luck with the menu. I did PM Fernando but I am guessing that he is very busy with the running of two very successful restaurants. Hopefully next week we can try it! Maybe by then I can run over and pick up a menu myself!