Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

National Exposure for Dean Corbett

no avatar
User

David Lange

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:11 am

Louisville

National Exposure for Dean Corbett

by David Lange » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:41 pm

I would like to congratulate my very good friend Dean Corbett for his featured article in the August 27th issue of "Nation's Restaurant News". In a question and answer mode, the writer discussed with Dean his background, hosting "Secrets of Louisville Chefs Live", his culinary philosophy and his current project "Corbett's".

The article was a real tribute to Dean's passion for culinary excellence and kudos for the Louisville dining scene. Plus Dean, you looked pretty good in your picture.

Congrats on the exposure Dean, you certainly deserve it.
David Lange
" Life's too short to drink bad coffee"
no avatar
User

TP Lowe

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:00 am

Shelby County

by TP Lowe » Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:03 pm

... and here's a link, although you may have to register (free):

http://www.nrn.com/article.aspx?id=344604
no avatar
User

Kim H

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:07 pm

Louisville

by Kim H » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:26 pm

I'm not sure you can just log in and view articles on NRN - I think you have to be a subscriber. But thanks for letting us know of the article, David, and congratulations, Deano!!
no avatar
User

Anthony Lamas

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:41 pm

by Anthony Lamas » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:34 pm

Very Cool Deano!
no avatar
User

Linda C

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:38 pm

by Linda C » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:59 pm

We had an anniversary and headed to Equus last minute. I was so impressed with the great service. I had the Vegetarian Whim and it was awesome! What a great variety of tastes, textures and flavors. After reading about the homemade mozzarella, I can assure you it was creamy and delicious! The crab cakes were superb, as always. My hubby loved the mushroom soup and raved about the sea bass. Our server, Gabriel, was outstanding. The manager was also present at all times and we enjoyed talking to him about the new restaurant and wines.

Equus is still one of the best places in town. The food is always first rate, but the service and attention is what makes this place unique.Thanks for a great anniversary night.....we promise to return more frequently!!!
no avatar
User

Ethan Ray

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:30 pm

by Ethan Ray » Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:16 am

Kim H wrote:I'm not sure you can just log in and view articles on NRN - I think you have to be a subscriber. But thanks for letting us know of the article, David, and congratulations, Deano!!

you can still create an account without subscribing...
Ethan Ray

I put vegetables in your desserts, white chocolate with your fish and other nonsense stuff that you think shouldn't make sense, but coax the nonsense into something that makes complete sense in your mouth. Just open your mind, mouth and eat.