Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

NYC nft book help!

no avatar
User

brian s

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:56 pm

Louisville KY

NYC nft book help!

by brian s » Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:26 pm

Heading to manhattan at the end of this week to celebrate tenth anniversary. Anyone have a relatively recent nft book they would be willing to lend or sell? I've been four times to the city, usually in some sort of musical venture, wife's never been. Staying in Murray Hill. This nft book is abbreviated for Not For Tourists, and is the essential guide to getting around the city if you move, and helps you not look like a tourist when you're a tourist. Can't wait for some h & h bagels.
b
no avatar
User

Ron Johnson

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:48 am

by Ron Johnson » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:28 am

The NFT is indispensable in the city. I know NYC very well, but I still use my NFT everytime I go. You should buy a new one. They are cheap, and the newest edition has a bunch more info in it.

You can buy one here and have it shipped overnight. http://www.notfortourists.com/book-display.aspx
no avatar
User

JamesB

{ RANK }

Just got here

Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:52 pm

by JamesB » Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:52 pm

I was in a similar situation earlier this summer- order today or early tomorrow, Carmichael's can have you one Wednesday.
no avatar
User

brian s

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:56 pm

Louisville KY

thanks

by brian s » Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:29 pm

Done and done. Thanks a lot, I'm ordering now.
b