Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Topz Burgers - coming to Louisville????

no avatar
User

Michele Janosek

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:08 pm

Douglass Hills

Topz Burgers - coming to Louisville????

by Michele Janosek » Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:02 pm

I'm wondering if anyone has heard where/when Topz is coming to Louisville? A friend from the left coast said she was speaking with the manager at one she was in and he mentioned that they were branching out to Louisville!!
no avatar
User

Todd Pharris

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:59 pm

by Todd Pharris » Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:36 pm

The website lists Louisville under COMING SOON, but doesn't offer any other details.
no avatar
User

Ray W.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:30 am

Lyndon

White Bread Available Upon Request

by Ray W. » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:23 pm

Man, I'm looking forward to the opening of Topz...I'm likeing what I'm seeing on the menu...Turkey Burgers...Grilled Ahi Tuna Sandwiches...AeroFries...and Chocolate-Banana Milkshakes!...

Thanks for the heads up Michele...
no avatar
User

Michele Janosek

{ RANK }

Foodie

Douglass Hills

by Michele Janosek » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:28 pm

I am very excited! I've only been there a few times, but the food is really quite good (for a chain) :lol: The fact that it's a bit on the healthier side will relieve me of a little guilt when I get that burger/fries/shake craving.
no avatar
User

Aaron Newton

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:34 pm

by Aaron Newton » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:58 pm

Aero fries and Aero onion rings huh?

Am I right to be so skeptical? I've had baked "fries" and I've never been impressed... is there something special about their process?
no avatar
User

K H Kramer

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:27 pm

by K H Kramer » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:49 am

Greeetings!

I am the guy bringing Topz to Louisville. We are currently searching for sites in the Highlands, St. Matthews, Hurstbourne Corridor, Middletown, and Springhurst. We hope to have site(s) picked and open by the end of the year.

Looking forward to serving you guys in the near future.

Will keep you posted on our progress.

Re: the aero fries and rings....we have a special proprietary oven that air bakes the fries/rings and they really do come out hot and crispy!

Thanks for your interest in Topz.

Kevin
no avatar
User

Chad Dowell

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue May 15, 2007 10:12 am

New Albany, Indiana

by Chad Dowell » Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:02 pm

If you're looking for any sites in Southern Indiana feel free to give me a call. Always like to find sites for new restaurants!

Chad Dowell
Lopp Real Estate
812-949-6160 ext. 118
502-819-6781 cell
Chad Dowell
Lopp Real Estate
Commercial Sales and Leasing
812-949-6160 ext.- 118
no avatar
User

Michele Janosek

{ RANK }

Foodie

Douglass Hills

by Michele Janosek » Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:09 pm

Hi Kevin -

Thanks for the update. I wouldn't be opposed to you choosing a location in J-town :wink: I can assure you, Topz already has a built in support group at our office. Our HQ is located in CA, so a good number of us are familiar with and very much enjoy a Topz burger!!

Good luck and be sure to keep us posted!

Michele
no avatar
User

K H Kramer

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:27 pm

by K H Kramer » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:51 pm

Chad, So. Indiana is definitely part of the master plan for Topz. I will give you a call to discuss.

Michelle, Glad to know there a few built-in Topz devotees aleady in town. In what part of J-town is your office? We have been looking for sites around the Hurstbourne/Taylorsville intersection which would hopefully draw in some J-town residents.
no avatar
User

Michele Janosek

{ RANK }

Foodie

Douglass Hills

by Michele Janosek » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:17 am

Hi Kevin -
We are just off Hurstbourne at Williamsburg Plaza (across from Lowe's), so anywhere along the corridor would be A-OK with us! I'll keep an eye out for updates - looking forward to having you here!

Michele
no avatar
User

David Clancy

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:09 pm

A couch in Andy's house.

by David Clancy » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:59 am

K H Kramer wrote:Chad, So. Indiana is definitely part of the master plan for Topz. I will give you a call to discuss.

Michelle, Glad to know there a few built-in Topz devotees aleady in town. In what part of J-town is your office? We have been looking for sites around the Hurstbourne/Taylorsville intersection which would hopefully draw in some J-town residents.
New Albany is the place you need to be........................
David Clancy
Fabulous Old Louisville
(Is this your homework Larry?)
no avatar
User

Chad Dowell

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue May 15, 2007 10:12 am

New Albany, Indiana

by Chad Dowell » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:19 pm

Thanks Kevin, I'll look forward to talking with you. You'll be a welcome addition to southern Indiana.
Chad Dowell
Lopp Real Estate
Commercial Sales and Leasing
812-949-6160 ext.- 118