Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Servers...

no avatar
User

Michael N.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:49 am

Servers...

by Michael N. » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:45 pm

This is not a thread to downplay the job you do and the service you provide. Believe me, I have dined out enough and worked with enough of you to know that you are equally important to a great restaurant as a competent kitchen. But please, PLEASE find somewhere other than down the back of your pants to carry your check covers. Most server's aprons have pockets on the front that will accomodate a check cover. Regardless of the fact that your shirt tail will most likely protect from any actual butt to check cover contact I can't think of many situations where I would want to be handed anything that has been stuck inside the waistband of anyone's pants.

Thanks!
no avatar
User

Chris Howerton

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:44 pm

by Chris Howerton » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:11 pm

Well said! I totally agree
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Servers...

by Robin Garr » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:27 pm

Michael N. wrote:But please, PLEASE find somewhere other than down the back of your pants to carry your check covers.

Just as long as nobody decides to solve this problem by sticking the thing down the <i>front</i> of their pants ... :oops:
no avatar
User

Doogy R

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:15 pm

The purlieus of Louisville, KY

In the pants.

by Doogy R » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:34 pm

I prefer the sushi on the naked ladies compared to menus down the butt crack. LMAO.
Great food along with great company is truly one of lifes best treasures.