Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Dish on Market

no avatar
User

Susanne Smith

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:55 pm

Re: Dish on Market

by Susanne Smith » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:13 pm

I had a nice lunch at Dish today. What a beautiful job they have done on the place, good service, great fries, and a yummy blue cheese burger with bacon. I wish them luck and hope to get down for breakfast some afternoon after work. They should kick butt downtown. Love the location. Best in all. Susi and Bill
no avatar
User

Caroline K

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:45 am

by Caroline K » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:41 am

Had a nice Pre-Theatre Dinner at Dish last night! Friend Tom and daughter Ava had Breakfast-eggs, bacon, hash, biscuits and shared the special Pancake of the day and both loved it all! I enjoyed the grilled chicken breast sandwich with a side of asparagus! Tom works at KY Center and said he is so happy to have a new breakfast/lunch/dinner spot in the area-he also lives Downtown! Great to see you Anderson and nice to re-meet you Dave! :D
no avatar
User

Ginger Harris

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:01 am

by Ginger Harris » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:05 am

My daughter and I also went for a pretheater dinner, and really enjoyed our meal. My daughter had the breakfast special as well, and I had a half order of fish and chips.

The only part of dinner which I did not enjoy was the only dessert offering, cheesecake. It tasted prepackaged, after everything else was so fresh. So next time we will skip dessert and order another side.

It would be nice to market the restaurant for pretheater dining, perfect for someone wanting just a sandwich or snacks, and to get in and out quickly.
no avatar
User

Caroline K

{ RANK }

Foodie

by Caroline K » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:14 pm

WE must have crossed paths...we were sitting in the room to the left when you walk in...!
no avatar
User

Ginger Harris

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:01 am

by Ginger Harris » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:41 am

Did you see Annie, or Jersey Boys? My daughter and I really enjoyed Annie, and I hope to take her back sometime soon, and Dish would be a great place to visit again.
User

Mark Head

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:44 pm

Prospect

by Mark Head » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:47 am

They are bringing lunch to my office today. I ordered a chicken salad sandwich and some soup. Will report back after lunch.
User

Mark Head

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:44 pm

Prospect

by Mark Head » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:08 pm

Take out was good - simple but high quality chicken salad. Will definately order again. Would love to go by some afternoon for mussels, frites, and a glass of wine or beer.
no avatar
User

Caroline K

{ RANK }

Foodie

by Caroline K » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:11 pm

Hi Ginger! We saw Annie and simply loved it! DISH is a great Pre-Theatre option! :D
no avatar
User

Will Crawford

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:51 pm

by Will Crawford » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:47 am

Had very good lunch there on Friday. I had the shrimp PoBoy and my friend had the Tuna salad plate. I was never there when it was the Delta, but I like the decor and the service was very speedy. Looks like a winner.
Will Crawford
Previous