Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

Sallie H

{ RANK }

Just got here

Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:07 pm

Louisville

by Sallie H » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:21 pm

Hi again,

I appreciate the replies. Ashley and David, my fiance and I plan to do some dining at your restaurants soon. I am sad to say we haven't eaten at either. We don't make it across that wiiiiiiiiiiide river that much, David! We actually were going to eat at Mellilo's two weekends ago, but one of our dinner companions wanted to go to KT's. Then she ordered a plain grilled chicken breast with rice.

If there are any other suggestions I would love to have them!
User

DeeDee D

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:48 pm

Sellersburg, IN

by DeeDee D » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:46 pm

Dave! Jon and I will stop by sometime soon and see you. Thanks! Those steaks really do rock! Great tip for the server awaits. It's exciting that we finally have a great place to eat on the sunnyside!
no avatar
User

Sallie H

{ RANK }

Just got here

Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:07 pm

Louisville

by Sallie H » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:19 am

David,

I think we are going to eat at your restaurant tonight.
User

DeeDee D

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:48 pm

Sellersburg, IN

by DeeDee D » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:17 am

Sallie, I'm glad to hear you guys are going to check this place out. I'm sure you will like it. Be sure to order a dessert, we had a slice of apple pie and it was really good. Please report back about how your evening went.
User

David Clancy

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:09 pm

A couch in Andy's house.

by David Clancy » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:59 pm

Say Hi when you come in (I'll be the dude running around like a crazy person in a chef coat that's 3 sizes too big for me.......damn linen company)
David Clancy
Fabulous Old Louisville
(Is this your homework Larry?)
Previous