James Natsis wrote:I stopped by there earlier today as they hustle to get ready for the grand opening tomorrow. I spoke to the manager who let me in for a stroll.
The place is huge and has about anything you can imagine. The owner bought the whole complex. So Tous Les Jours and the Korean Cafe are both at the corner going towards Brasserie Provence instead of sharing the same store space with the store. They are not open yet.
This place will have an impact on area ethnic stores. But the city is big and there are a lot of other great offerings.
Thanks for the info! Looking forward to visiting.
Speaking of ethnic stores, I saw last week that Patel Brothers farther down Hurstbourne is in the midst of expanding next door into the much larger space vacated a while back by Party Paradise or whatever it was called.

